Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas!

Christmas Eve was a lot of fun. Dorie and Jake came over about 4 and we had dinner and watched movies. Then we opened up the presents that we usually do on Christmas Eve. Just something small. Braxton got an Elmo doll, which he LOVED. He was way excited. Chris got GI Joe on DVD, I got a Wii Fit from Dorie and Jake, which I have wanted for like 2 years now and from Chris I got Quantum of Solace. Then everyone left and we put the baby to bed. Chris and I stayed up for a bit and played video games.
Braxton's first (real) Christmas was a bit hit. Things went really well. Chris talked me into getting up when Braxton first woke up...7 am is a bit early for my taste. But I got up and we opened presents. Then when Braxton went back to sleep, Chris and I started the stuff for lunch and just chilled for a bit.
Braxton made a haul! He got a Cookie Monster doll (to go with Big Bird and Elmo), a ball popper thing (which is his very favorite present of them all), a ride-on alphabet train that you can also push, a puzzle, a snow suit, socks, a new hat and mittens, and he'll be getting snow boots from grandma. He also got a stocking with teething gel, a toothbrush and toothpaste, some snacks and a treat.
Chris got some fly fishing stuff, including a new reel, a leader tying kit, a multi tool, and a stainless steel water bottle. He also got a picture collage of Braxton growing up, and I ordered him a bunch of tea samplers from online. He got a stocking with some candies, bubble gum, and then a few household things.
I got a bunch of DVDs. Chris bought me the Complete Farscape (!!!!!!), the Star Trek: The Next Generation movie pack, The Dark Knight, Studio 60, and V, the original miniseries, the movie and the TV show. All of which I was very excited about.
Well, that's all from us. We're just getting ready to head down to mom's tomorrow morning. We'll be back on Tuesday. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you all have a very Happy New Year. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment