Monday, February 8, 2010

Updates

Hey all,
Sorry that it's taken me so long. Things have been crazy. We've been living life like crazy here for the last month or so.
Chris has been busy at work with a new project and getting to work with a new team in Costa Rica. He's feeling much better, less asthma problems and no more flu. He's been spending lots of free time getting ready to go backpacking over the summer. He's putting together a list of everything that he needs. It's very comprehensive. He's doing a lot of research and looking at everything very carefully. He's way excited.
I've been busy just trying to keep up with my toddler. I spend my free time reading or watching TV. Once in a while I game or hang out online. I'm doing well, finally lost all my baby weight, so I'm feeling pretty good about that. Haven't been sick or anything like that. We're all still seeing Dr. Kristina for chiropractics and it's keeping us healthy.
Now for the one you all wait for...Braxton!
He's doing great. Getting SO big. Almost 23 lbs now and tall. He's walking great, starting to run even. He's got a huge vocabulary, about 25-30 words now. Most of what he says is still baby babble, but he talks a lot. He's learned what no means, even though he doesn't always listen. We're working on colors (he can say purple), body parts (he can find his nose, ear and toes), and computer skills. He's learning how to work the keyboard and mouse a little.
We got one lucky night, the end of Jan, when Kim came down, he slept through the night. 7 hours without a problem. So far...that has not been repeated. We're hopeful though.
Well, he's up from his nap, so this has to be cut short. Sorry it took so long and I hope I'll get with it eventually. I'll try to keep things up more.
Loves to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment